This beautiful home, set along the pristine waters of Lake Seneca, features our seamless A/V integration, shading and lighting control, and years of continuous Client Care customer success.
With our expertise, you’ll have high-performance audio and video anywhere you want it in your home or on your property. Outdoors by the pool, inside your garage, within your refinished basement or even in the master shower, there’s no limit to where you can be entertained.
Fast, reliable and secure are the words to remember here. From doorbells to refrigerators, to TVs, phones and tablets, virtually everything connects to the internet. We have the knowledge and experience to ensure you can stay connected everywhere inside or outside your home.
We believe nothing can quite compare to the "big screen" experience when you want to enjoy movies, sports, concerts and other at-home entertainment. We work with your wishlist to craft a world-class theater room that includes audio-video system design, seating layouts and lighting.
Lighting, shading and HVAC are just a few of the many systems that can be integrated by our team to be more efficient and easier to use in a large space. Our systems make your day-to-day operations simple and reliable, regardless of scale.
These long-time RMS clients requested we be a part of their Ithaca, NY residence to provide robust WiFi and networking, whole-home audio, multiple TV displays, and automated window shading. Ensuring the project went smoothly required meticulous system engineering and planning, as well as very thorough project management. The distance of the home from RMS HQ meant our team had to build in a very robust system foundation.
Our team worked diligently and communicated thoroughly with the client as well as the project trades to minimize unneeded travel time to the site, which helped keep budgets in check. We also provided a very powerful system foundation with UPS battery backups, IP-controlled power units, and full system monitoring that allows our support team to quickly and efficiently resolve issues when they arise. These clients have appreciated our Client Care model, allowing them to rest assured our team is keeping their systems running smoothly, year after year.
- Crestron motorized roller window shades provide convenient and simple control of ambient daylight and privacy and blend into the design of the home.
- Crestron Digital Media video distribution gives these clients unlimited viewing options for every TV.
- Whole-home WiFi allows reliable control of the multi-zone Sonos music system with integrated Sonance VP series architectural speakers.
- Outdoor TV on the back terrace provides a great AV experience with a beautiful view of Lake Cayuga.
- First-floor office features a Sony 65" 4K display with Leon custom LCR speakers and a 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos audio system with integrated subwoofer.
- Centralized equipment racks keep all equipment out of site, but efficiently serviceable when needed.