- Responsible for completing full systems engineering to allow successful completion of a project by the production team.
- Must have thorough understanding of all system components and construction methods to allow creation of accurate drawings, schematics, and documentation.
- Knowledge of design and drafting software a must.
- Knowledge of D-Tools software a plus.
- Experience with industry brands such as Lutron, Control4, Crestron, and more a must.
- Will work with Sales Engineer [SAE], Project Manager [PM], and Site Supervisor [SS] to create thorough and accurate system documentation.
- Responsible for updating all documentation through project completion and ensuring as-built documents are complete and accurate for successful hand-off to support team.
- Expected to meet on job sites regularly to ensure documentation is accurate throughout life cycle of project.