- Work with Director of Electrical Services (DSE) to lead self, Field Electricians(s) [FE], and Junior Field Electrician(s) [JFE] to complete all tasks related to the installation of electrical systems, including wiring, breaker panels, light fixtures, receptacles, generators, and more.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction methods is a must.
- Ability to work on active jobsites, including using ladders, platforms, navigating crawlspaces and attics, safely and efficiently.
- Ability to use most common hand and power tools and industry-specific tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Tasks include (but are not limited to) installation of cabling (new construction and retrofit), wire termination and testing, installation of components, and full system commissioning.
- Must have the ability to read and understand plans and documentation and wiring schematics, and must track/communicate changes to Director of Electrical Services [DSE] and Field Electrician(s) [FE].
- Must have experience and understanding of industry brands such as Square D, Eaton, and Generac.
- RMS to provide industry- and brand-specific training as required and directed by Director of Electrical Services [DSE].
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and excellent work ethic required.
- Projects located in Central and Eastern PA. Some travel required for client projects outside of our traditional service area.