- Work with Site Supervisor [SS] and Lead Field Technician [LFT] to complete all tasks related to the installation of technology systems, including wiring, equipment racks, A/V components, automation systems, and data networks.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic construction methods a must. This position requires tasks be performed indoors and out, on new and existing structures and job sites.
- Ability to work on active job sites including ladders, platforms, crawlspaces and attics safely and efficiently, as well as the ability to use most common hand and power tools safely and effectively.
- Experience with industry brands such as Lutron, Control4, Crestron (and more) a plus.
- RMS to provide industry- and brand-specific training as required. Field Technician expected to learn skills as required and recommended by [SS] and [LT].
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, and excellent work ethic required.
- Projects located in Central and Eastern PA. Some travel required for client projects outside of our traditional service area.