- Complete all aspects of residential and commercial electrical service installation, with minimal supervision from Lead Electrician [LE] and Director of Electrical Services, in accordance with NEC, municipal, and RMS standards.
- Work with Lead Electrician [LE] and/or Director of Electrical Services [DSE] to complete all tasks related to the installation of electrical systems, including wiring, breaker panels, light fixtures, receptacles, generators, and more.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic construction methods is a must.
- Ability to work on active job sites including using ladders, platforms, navigating crawl-spaces and attics, safely and efficiently.
- Tasks include (but are not limited to) installation of cabling (new construction and retrofit), wire termination and testing, installation of devices and fixtures, and full system commissioning.
- Must have the ability to read and understand plans, documentation, and wiring schematics.
- Experience with industry brands such as Square D, Eaton, and Generac a plus.
- RMS to provide industry- and brand-specific training as required. Field Electrician expected to learn skills as required and recommended by [LE] and [DSE].
- Attention to detail, cleanliness and excellent work ethic required.
- Projects located in Central and Eastern PA. Some travel may be required for client projects outside of our traditional service area.