- Oversee ongoing projects with regular site visits and thorough communication with RMS Site Supervisor [SS], GC, other trades, and clients.
- Manage schedules in coordination with other RMS Site Supervisor, GC, other trades, and clients.
- Communicate with Site Supervisor on any scope changes (client- or condition-initiated) and ensure all work is completed to RMS standards for quality and finish.
- Coordinate with RMS Site Supervisor to ensure project is being completed within allotted labor budget.
- Initiate and coordinate project Onboarding and Hand-Off meetings with pertinent RMS team members.
- Record and communicate to Site Supervisor and Systems Engineer [SYE] and plan markups due to scope changes, site conditions, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with RMS Design Consultant/Sales [DCS] for any budget-related changes. PM responsible for receiving approved change order from RMS Design Consultant/Sales prior to initiating change to project scope.
- Participate and contribute to project Onboarding, Site Survey, and Hand-Off meetings to ensure project success.
- Verify necessary project equipment is in-stock and ready for installation and communicate any missing items to the Systems Engineers and shop foreman.